Attending Court means hours of sitting without any coffee — o.O — which is torture. Here are some law jokes I created while in the throes of caffeine withdrawal:
- What is a Witch’s least favorite legal document?
The covenant not to sue.
- What is the shoe shiner’s favorite law book?
Black’s Law Dictionary
- What is the Doctor’s favorite law book?
Remedies (Gilbert Law Summaries)
- What book does a drunk lawyer like?
Mathew Bender’s Liquor Liability Law.
- Why do government attorneys stay single?
They cannot confirm, nor deny…
- What is a lawyer’s favorite beer?
Land Shark Lager (http://www.landsharklager.com)
- What’s the Medical equivalent of a Depositions attorney?
- In what style does Xerox interpret the law?
Black Letter law
- What type of clothing do people fear the most?
- How would lawyers aptly describe the condition or state of today’s education system?
In forma pauperis
- What is FaceBook’s favorite legal concept?
Joinder of Parties
- What is the research scientist’s favorite area of Law?
- What FRCVP section do teenagers hate?
- What legal concept applicable to Parties do shrinks specialize in?
YES, I *know,* some of these are real “groaners.”
If you like my jokes, please share a link to this page 🙂